Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day

If there is one thing my mom taught me it's to celebrate every chance you get and Valentine's day may be one of my favs...I love to express my love for all the awesome people in my life.  I am truly blessed in that way.  Today was full of crafts, presents, kisses and lots of love!

We started the night before and made Les his very first Valentines day Card....Eden worked really hard on it...

















Then late last night I created our Valentine's presentation













What did I get my two favorite people to express my love....well, I got them some prescriptions...hello, I'm in pharmacy school!
















Les' says: Miralax 1capful because I love the crap out of you!
Eden's says: Valium 10mg Take 1 tablet by mouth because you make me happy!!
I think they are hilarious and was very proud of myself.  Here's the sweet card Eden made her daddy.













And what's Valentine's day if not to eat pink eggs, pink apple sauce and a pink heart shaped pancake!


















Grandma got Eden this adorable outfit and it matches her Minnie doll which is a big plus in her book! (p.s. She's smiling...not crying)


















Eden and I spent our day delivering Valentines to our favorite friends and then we came home to be spoiled rotten by our favorite Aunt Jody. Cookies, doggie AND balloons...Jody you know Eden too well.  She LOVED them.

















Then Les' parents came over for dinner and again spoiled Eden with gifts....could they find a bigger balloon?!

















I love Valentines day and I have SOO many people I love.  I'm so spoiled by all the family and friends that love and support me...especially while I try to tackle this whole school situation.  I hope you all had a fabulous Valentines that was full of love and candy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That looks like fun. Eden is so cute! I hope you're surviving school.