Today I logged into my blog and I noticed that one of my pictures was removed because "it violated Google Terms & Conditions". This really bothered me because it was one of the pictures of Eden that Mitzi took for me. Well, I got to thinking...and I think I'm going to go ahead and go private...again. I will still post notices on this blog so that they will show up on your side bar (so don't delete this link) but you'll have to go to my private link to see the post. SOOOO if you want to look at my new blog just leave me your email address and I'll add ya. Anyone & everyone is welcome to view.
p.s. Michelle (as in Michelle Zogmaster), My invite to your blog expired...can you re-invite me? lesmarierose@gmail.com
p.s.s. I'll make it so the comments don't show.
12 comments:
nhutchison0@gmail.com
you know it!
megdinsdale@hotmail.com
Also, those pictures of Eden are adorable. I need a better look of the outfit in #1 because it is to die for!
testing...
Okay I can't figure out this whole "moderate comments" thing so if you don't want to put your email out there. Just email me. mariehutchison@hotmail.com and I'll get ya added
nikkifranc@hotmail.com
m_t_h_1983@yahoo.com
m_t_h_1983@yahoo.com
linmac1999@aol.com. Those pictures are so adorable of your little girl!!
please remember to include me. Let me know if you need my e-mail address.
Hello,
I visit your blog for the first time and I love it.
I don't know if you will add me to your new blog.
I have my blog since yesterday, I'am from the Nethetlands and I always was good in the english language, but now pffff so that's why I have a blog in english, I really want te learn the language again LOL
My email is trinji@xmsnet.nl
Hugs Mirella
haileyflinders@mail.weber.edu
allison0903@charter.net
Post a Comment