So I survived...the PCAT that is, it wasn't as rough as I thought. Don't get me wrong it was a six hour long test and it wasn't easy but I think I did alright. The math was killer. They give you 48 questions to do in 40 minutes. Now these aren't your easy math questions...these are pre-calculus and calculus questions. And each answer is the same but with a different decimal point or different power....not fun!
Thanks for all of you would wished me luck and prayed for me. I really think it helped. Now all I have to do is wait SIX weeks for the results...the story of my pharmacy life!
1 comment:
Phew! I am glad you survived and you are getting some good vibes about the whole thing. I would most likely be in the corner, in the fetal position eating handfuls of frosting for the next six weeks. That is so mean of them to make you wait that long. I hope you get distracted and keep yourself busy until then. Maybe we could meet up at Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point for a play date to help ease your mind? Marcia too!
Post a Comment