Thursday, October 16, 2008

PCAT


sorry about not posting much lately but my life has been consumed by the PCAT. It's the pharmacy admissions test and I'm taking it on Saturday...T Minus 2 DAYS! I have been living at the library and so I have nothing much to post about but come Saturday at 2pm I'll be the happiest person ever. Pray for me cuz it's a 5 hour test and it determines what pharmacy schools you get into. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck - I am sure you will do great! And when you get done with your test, don't make a post (even though I would rather enjoy a good post as we all know) But rather, take a nap! I am sure you will be exhausted...at least your brain will be that is for sure!

Chelle said...

Oh, I bet you can't wait for it to be over! Good Luck! I hear your a whiz! You'll do great!

Jen said...

Good luck Marie. I'm sure you will do great!

Sara said...

no worries, you will do great!!!
good luck!

Carson and Shelly* said...

GOOD LUCK!