
Brennen was loving the "BIG Thomas Trains" and didn't want to take pictures cuz he wanted to climb on the trains. We had to bribe him with candy and with promises of getting to play on the "Thomas Train" if he would just smile one time for the camera. I think we got some really cool pictures so I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Here's a picture of Tracy, Les and Natalie being gansta' by the trains...or should I say Dr. Tray, Powda' and Nat a Tat Tat (their ganster names)
6 comments:
Nice use of memory mixer. You've given me some good ideas. I'm impressed how quick you were to get these up. The ones with the Rose Hutch Possie is hilarious.
Only your family. You guys crack me up. What a fun place to get family pics done!
hahahahahaha!you guys are the best! i love your family!
You guys are hilarious! I didn't know Tyson was going into the Army. Email me the juicy details (becuz I love being in you biz-gangsta talk for business)! See, I can totally get down with jive-holla! Oh, and my word verify was tyloca. Maybe Tyson, Crazy? Hmmm...
I am totally diggin my new background gracias mi hermana gracias!!! Tracy is the biggest dork!!! Oh man she's good for a laugh!
I want a gansta name.... it probably won't be as cool as nat a tat tat though.
Post a Comment