
So I've haven't posted in quite a while but I've got good reason. I'm in the process of packing up my house! With me applying to Pharmacy School and Les not working much since its the winter we have decided to move in with my sister-in-law (the one I babysit for) to save some money. We are finishing up their basement and that will become our sweet little love nest.
On Sunday Julie informed me that someone wanted to lease our house. We have had our house up for sale/lease for about 4 months and we haven't gotten any calls. A couple of people here and there but nothing serious but then all of a sudden in one week she got three calls from people wanting to move in the next day. So I'm super stoked that we finally found someone to lease our house but not super stoked that I only have a week and a half to pack up and get out! The guy who is leasing it wanted to be in this weekend...ya right! But he was kind enough to give me a whole week and a half notice before he "must" to be there.
So I've been packing away each spare minute I get. I go watch Bronson from 8:30 to 4:30 and then I got to school from 5:30 to 9:00 so there isn't a lot of time for me to be able to do much. Luckily, Monday was a holiday and so I got a jump start on it all. I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately but once I get settled in I'm sure I'll be back to my usual blogger self....Marcia, I know I need to change your background....I'll get on that....soon!
7 comments:
Well that is good that you found someone to lease your house and that you have somewhere to live. Somewhere very large too ;) Good luck with the move. Turns out I might be trying to pack up my place in less than a week too. EEK! So if you want to get rid of the boxes when you are done, let me know because I would be more than happy to come and get them from you!
Glad to hear your okay! I was bummed I didn't see you at Christmas. Take pics of your new place-I just like to be nosy!
Oh moving is the worst!! It will be nice to save some money while you go to school though! Good luck!
yeah for finding someone to lease your house!!
Good luck with the move--that is always so much fun. Let me know how that pharmacy school thing is going.
P.S. I would love it if you came up for a visit!
Hey! Glad you guys finally found some renters. I hope everything is going well. Tell Les hi for us.
Good luck on the move, you are a busy girl.
Post a Comment