On a littler note, Eden is moving around like a mad woman. I really am beginning to think that she is a gymnast. Sometimes I can barely move because she seems to be using my internal organs as a trampoline (especially my bladder). Body issues aside, I'm feeling good and am getting excited to finally enter the last stretch of this pregnancy...a mere 100 days to go! Remember when you were in elementary and you knew summer was coming once you hit the 100 days mark? I think it's because you start seeing the double digits. Well, I feel like I'm in elementary school all over again and I even considered making one of those paper train things that you pull off a circle everyday...you know what I'm taking about.
I know a bunch of you have been waiting to see some belly shots since last time you all "claimed" that I didn't even look pregnant. Well, I'm definitely feeling and looking pregnant now. So here's a picture to prove it.

24 weeks
Now for some reason I always take these pictures after I've been working out or something so I always look SO glamorous...so please excuse the no make up or hair not being done.
5 comments:
I only hope to look that good when I get pregnant. You really don't even look pregnant. I know lots of people who are just fatter than that without a reason. You are growing a cute little babe in there. I know that it is hard to keep a positive attitude about body changes but we all know that you will be the kind of person that only gain 15 lbs in pregnancy and is back to pre-pregnancy weight within 1 month of delivery.
I know this stage sucks. You want to wear a t-shirt that says 'This buldge is from a baby, not what I ate last night!' But you REALLY do look great. I mean, the fact that you still don't HAVE TO wear maternity pants and you are almost in your third trimester makes me blood pressure raise a little.
It is hard not to stress about the weight gain - I am much worse this time cause I remember what I had to do to get it off last time. But I just have to remind myself it is not about me right now. Hopefully we can find a time next week to hang out - any day is good for us but Tuesday, I believe.
ah i can't wait for you to see me next week. i'm 9 weeks behind you and i'm probably bigger, blast. i think i'm more nervous this time around than i was for the after the baby thing...not necessarily the weight thing (i'm hoping nursing will do the trick again, if not i'm screwed) but for the afterbirth croch ache...haha overshare? you love me
You look great! I know how you feel to want to hold your little baby so badley but still have all sorts of apprehension. Your over 1\2 way and I'm super excited for you. I hope you continue to feel good.
I'm not gonna sugar coat this at all you just look like you let yourself go plain and simple. Or if you want a nicer way to put it you still look better than me and I'm not pregnant!!
Ah the shell of what your body once was is a little depressing but we don't have plastic surgeons for nothing!!
Post a Comment