



I bought Ever these super cute binnies from a little bouquet here in Salt Lake. It's called Sassy Babies and it's bad news bears! I made Les come with me to get these otherwise I could have easily spent like $200 on only a few things. Luckily these were on sale for half price and they will fit ever till she's like 10 yrs old. So I snagged a few for little Eden and packed them away for now.

Here are the sweet cupcakes I helped Marcia make for the party...see those leaves...all me! If the frosting would have been a little more stiff they would have been more realistic but between the weight of the Airhead and softness of the frosting there was no holding those suckers up so we did the best we could.

I can't take credit for these cupcakes...all Marcia...I did, however, frost the cupcakes.


These are all the present little Ever got...she made a stealing and it was only immediate family!

Here's the birthday girl with Grandma JuJu. She wasn't having us taking all these pictures. So serious!


This was hilarious! Robert MADE Bennett go down the slipin' slide. Like it or not. Needless to say that Bennett when running for mommy after that one. Silly dad!

Here is Marcia and Ever opening the gifts. As usually Ever was only interested in the tissue paper and boxes, but Marcia was pretty stoked about all the awesome gifts she got.


Christy bought Ever this ADORABLE purse. It a skirt purse and has little front and back pockets on it. Christy called it her "Diva Purse". It was very cute.

This was Ever's favorite gift. All the kiddies were fighting over this one. If one child would leave the vicinity of the car another would come swooping in for the steal. Bennett even tried climbing though the side window to get in before Ever did. It was quite the sight and hilarious non the less!
OKay Okay I've been hounded for some belly shots so here you have it. This is me in all my glory at 30 weeks. 9 weeks and counting....(that me hoping for a week early!)
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! Can it be true?! You actually are STARTING to have a little belly - and it is so cute. Also cute, your present for Ever and those cup cakes. Look at you girls go. Yes. Having a girl can be dangerous for the pocketbook - there are just too many cute things to buy. Love that Bennett was forced to go down the slip and slide - I love that we are convinced if we could just MAKE the children go down then they will love it. LOL.
You look so cute...and still so tiny. (Easy for me to say, right?) You do look darling though and your little girl is going to be so spoiled with such a crafty mom. My boys are lucky to be boys...I have not developed craftiness in old age! We need to get together for lunch before you're too busy being a new mom!
you look so cute marie, you're itty bitty! evers birthday party looked fabulous, and airheads, what a brilliant idea! I made flower cupcakes this last week (i almost made the butterfly ones) and copped out on the leaves..haha
You're lookin great! I hope you are starting to feel better too. Cute craftiness, I need lessons!
I can't wait till I can buy girly stuff for my favorite future daughter-in-law. :o)
My daughter is very spoiled! Just so you know Ever totally went out in the pink hat on her actual birthday and got adored by everyone in her path! Good choice!
Fun party. I love that you all get into all of the festivities. I really like the airhead idea. I have made flowers from starburst but not airheads. I like it. Your belly is cute. I only hope to look that good when I am pregnant.
Marie, you look amazing! You are such a cute Prego! You are so crafty! I am so impressed. Ever is so sweet! By the way, love the name Eden. I can't believe how close you are! I'm so excited to see this little baby!
Post a Comment