Tuesday, December 22, 2009

O Christmas Tree

If you all remember back to my last post I tried to help my mom decorate the kids tree at her house.  She then proceeded to re-decorate it after I was done...well this is why.  All I can say is AH-MAZING!
(p.s. take the vitural tour in the previous post)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Judy and Jane should have a Christmas decorating fest. It would be freak show, I mean, amazing! lol.

I have more clothes to return so we should plan a get together after the craziness of the holidays die down. And you could ran sack (sp?) Anna's old clothes if you want.

Anonymous said...

WOw, that is so fun and creative. I'm sure it looks even more amazing in person...they always do. I love how your mom goes all out on decorating, and wow...how many Christmas trees does she have? I have trouble decorating just one.

Chelsie said...

so i want to get in on this get together you and megan are planning because i still have yet to meet little eden. she is so cute, i love her big smile and am SO jealous she is sleeping through the night

Chelsey said...

Oh Marie-Ha. Your lack of posting has made me sad. I need to see more of that little girl of yours.

Anonymous said...

I love your mom's tree. It is so fun. I want my Christmas tree to look like that. Maybe one day. I love all the pictures you posted of your parents house. We didn't get to see your family this year at Christmas so it is fun to see it on your blog. I hope your family had a good holiday.