Okay, so I know I haven't blogged in like forever but I have good reason. My computer is so dumb. The fan on it quit working, so every time I go and try and update my blog by the time I get all my pictures uploaded, my computer overheats and shuts down...thus loosing all the pictures I just uploaded. This has happened every time I've tried to blog in the past 2 weeks so I gave up there for a bit, but I'm finally determined to blog so I saved all my pictures and I'm blogging from work. So brace yourself...this could be a LONG post. Where to begin...okay how 'bout here...
Ear Piercing:
A week before Christmas I went with my sister-in-law Jody and Tracy to get Eden's ear pierced. We just went to the mall to the Piercing Pagoda and got them done. Eden was a trooper. She only cried for a minute but then was just fine. Here are some pictures from that day.
Here is a before picture
Here we are getting ready to mark where to put the earings
Here she is giving the guy who was coming at her with the piercing gun a weird look...and for good reason too! I must say the guy who was piercing her ears was a bit hippy-ish. I kind of gave him the 3rd degree when we got there. Here was our conversation:
Me: Have you done this before?
Hippy: Lots
Me: Have you done BABIES before?
Hippy: Lots
Me: How long have you been doing this?
Hippy: For like 2 years...I promise I do this alot. I am professionally trained.
Me: Alright...I guess you can do it.
Here we are in the middle of the ordeal....For all of you who look at her face and immediately think "bad mommy!" in my own defense...she was mostly scared, not hurt...The sound of the gun made her jump...not so much the pain...so I say to you...back off. jk
Here we are after...yes, I know she looks drugged but she was not i assure you. She was just a little upset, but again she was laughing and cooing like 5 minutes later
Christmas:
Here is Eden with Santa at the Rose Family Christmas party. This was her first time meeting Santa and she didn't seem to care one way or the other. We'll just see how smoothly it goes next year.
Here is my little snow bunny. She was getting ready to go out and play in the snow for the first time. Isn't her face classic. I can just picture her saying..."I can't put my arms down!" Oh I love it!
Another cute picture of Eden while we getting ready for the day. I just wanted to throw this in there.
This is Eden on Christmas Eve up at my parents. She was all tuckered out from the festivites. I wish she didn't have that bib on cuz her outfit was so cute but my little daughter has become the drool queen and so a bib is a MUST from now on.
Here is Eden on Christmas Morning in her christmas jammies (again with the bib) This was the first time I put her in her Bumbo and she was loving it. She felt so big. She just sat at the table and smiled and smiled. I am so glad she likes her bumbo cuz it makes eating for me a whole lot easier.
Here is Eden with all her loot. I tell you what...this girl made it out like a bandit. Les and I decided not to get her anything and I'm glad we didn't. She got A TON! What a spoiled little girl...oh well she sure is cute.
Here are some AWESOME bibs that Natalie made her here and just in time to...like I said my daughter is the drool queen lately and now she is VERY fasionable with these bibs. I don't know what happened but Natalie got all crafty after moving to Cali...she also made me an awesome apron that I love but I forgot to take a picture of it, but it is awesome.
more loot
Here is the cute stocking my mom made for Eden. Man, she's crafty.
And my ever so talented sister Marcia made this outfit for Eden which I ABSOLUTELY love. You've done it again Marcia, you've done it again...
Here are the cutest little slippers ever! My mom bought these for Eden and I love them. They are so soft and warm and they keep her little toes oh so warm.
Overall we had a great Christmas and were very spoiled by our families. I alway feel so lucky that I have such an awesome family and I can't wait for Eden to get older so we can enjoy them together. I was going to post Eden's 3month photos but since she is turning 4 months in 4 days I'll just post those ones later so stay tuned! 

9 comments:
Finally you update!!! Eden is so stinkin cute...i love the earrings!Also wow your family is creative... you all get it from Judy :) Anyways, im glad you had such a great Christmas! love ya bunches <3
gosh... FINALLY, but it was well worth the wait. i love the snow bunny outfit, i wanted to chew on her chubby cheeks. and the bibs.. totally sucks, but it'll all be over soon. can't wait to get together again.
ADORABLE! I seriously just want to kiss on her! I love that you got her ears pierced. I must say your daughter is one of the cutest/best dressed little munchkins I have seen! Hope to see you guys soon! Lets get Chelsey involved and go to dinner or somethin!
Yay for a new post! Now, will you do one for me?! lol. Eden is such a doll. And I am super impressed (as usual) with your families awesome talents. The stocking and the dress Marcia made are SUPER cute! We only bought 2 presents for Anna and Evan because we knew they would get spoiled by everyone else. So I think we are just smart parents ;) It was good to see you the other day. We need to all get together more often!
I remember the bib days. From about 3 months to 5 or 6 months the bibs were a must. I always hated covering up his outfits with a big stupid bib. I went out and bought about ever color bib you could imagine so he had one to match every outfit. I know right I need a girl:)I am glad we got together over Christmas wish we could have spent more time together.
I still hurt for my little Eden you forgot to mention your new nickname from your husband because of that event. Hello mutilator!!! Thank you once again for showcasing my talents you know how I like to be publicly recognized for all I do. And keep pumping out those names you are giving me quite a remarkable list to go over!
Okay, I am SO excited to take Eden's pictures!!! She is a doll! And I know I told you before how cute her name is, but seriously-cute-cute-cute! Anyway, I'll talk to you when it gets closer :)
What a chunky little cutie! I think she is almost as big as Aliyah, who has those same pink flower jammies. They'll be great friends. When do you want to do lunch?
Post a Comment