

Here is some of the fam...My aunt Kathy, my g-ma, my cousin-in-law Chelsea, my aunt Judy, and my aunt Jilene.

Tracy was the photographer for the event and most of the pictures I can't post because she was so good at getting those candid shots...like me in the middle of a sentence so I look retarded. But at least it was documented. That's all I really care about.

3 comments:
You forgot to mention the totally adorable book I made for you. I took pictures to keep on my computer for ideas next time around I might have to post them to get praises from all my blog friends!!!
Money is always the best gift and the day Ross and I finally got a washer and dryer was the best day ever. You will need a good one once you start washing poop of clothes every day :)
Ah, yes...I loved getting cash! Man, I should have done that for you today! Sorry! I know I told you this today, but your pictures are gorgeous!
Post a Comment