Friday, September 28, 2007

My Silly Nephew

Brennen is so stinking funny. He knows when you have a camera around and he definately has the Hutchison cheese.

Here he is giving me a big smile that says "You I'm coming after that camera don't you?!"

Here's Tracy and Brennen praticing their smiles. As you can see. He was a little distracted from the lens cover that hangs from my camera.

Here's Brennen thinking "Tracy you're so silly."

My mom gave Brennen his pear and it was the funniest thing ever. This pear was of course after Brennen had eaten a hotdog, some fruit, two cookies, and anything else he could get his hands on. He's a growing boy!

We all were laughing so hard because he was sucking the life out of that pear. I've never seen a kid eat a pear so fast or so loudly.

3 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

I am proud that I am not the only one who finds my child completely hilarious!!! And also VERY proud that he makes the cut on not one but TWO blogs!!

Megan said...

It looks like you laced the pear with sugar! Brennen makes me laugh.

Chelsie said...

Ha, Brennan cracks me up! I love that he wanted to sit on Coopers head today! He looks like he is lovin on that pear! Hey better that than like a cookie right?