Friday, September 28, 2007

A Very Proud Sister

I was finally able to get up to Ogden for one of Tracy's high school games. I was glad I came. I had some good times on that field. It was crazy to see all those girls out there. They just looked so little to me, but then I think about when I was there age and I thought I was so old and cool. Oh high school!

All favortisim aside...my sister is a dang good player. I taught her everything she knows!
They were playing Fremont that day and kicked there butts!
That's Tracy taking a breather after running up and down the field a few times. She plays the best position ever...outside half-back just like her old sis. So Proud!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

I can't believe how grown up she is!? I didn't even recognize her! She is so pretty! Ah you Hutchison girls!