Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trek'ing Along (click to enlarge)



5 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Do you do your scrapbooking on Julie's computer or yours? Because I want to steal the cd to get the program, let me know! VERY cute by the way!

Chelsie said...

So cute! I went on a little handcart thing for a weekend when I was like 11....highlights of the trip...trevor thinnes throwing up in our tent when we still had 2 nights left to sleep in it...and pretending to be sick so I could ride in the cart for an hour...:-)

Danica said...

My brother lives in Casper and stopped by the martin handcart area while on our way home (a couple years ago). We did a little hiking on the trails, yet I bailed off and road on one of the little four wheelers back to the buildings. (My family thought I was a wuss, but they didn't know I was pregnant and sick.) Way to go to be on the trek.

Jen said...

That looks like an awesome trip, and I love your digital scrapbooking. I need a lesson!

Megan said...

Those pages look awesome....but you already know that. Oh yes, Chelsie, I was too with you on that trek. A girl got a tick and several people got heat exhaustion....good times. Glad to know YOU had a good time ;) Myabe it helps to be over the age of 12.