Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love Halloween

10.31.08

Here are some pictures of the yummy treats everyone brought. For dinner we had chicken, cheese and broccoli soup in pumpkin bread bowls along with all these yummy treats. There was tons more I just didn't get a picture of them all

Costumes were required and boy were we not disappointed. Natalie won the costume contest (must to my dismay) but I must admit her costume was FREAKIN' awesome. I won best costume designer because I basically created Tracy's look, Bennett's look, as well as my own.
We played a ton of games. I have videos of some that you MUST see. They are hillarious! I promise to upload them tomorrow. My computer at home is too slow so I'll have to do it at school. Here are the games we played:
Donut Eating Contest: winner-tie between Natalie and Ross
Broomstick Pull: winner-Megan and her freakishly strong arms
Contact Broomsticks: winner-this game kind of fizzeled in leau of the Halloween Olympic Games
Candle Blowing Contest: winner-Marie
Jello Hunt: winner-the pumpkin you were suppose to get out of the jello ended up dissolving so no one could win.
Well, to sum it up...this Halloween party was one for the record books. Good Times! Have I told you that my family is hillarious and we have to be the coolest family ever?! There will be a drawing next year for those of you who would like to attend that are not direct relatives of us Hutchison. The competetion is fierce so this isn't for the faint of heart. Only a select few will have an invitation extended to them....so good luck!
Stay tuned for the videos!

2 comments:

Megan said...

We all know I won the jello/pumpkin conest with my 'misquito' like precision! I hope that since I am an 'honorary' Hutchison I am invited back next year whether I win the drawing or not. It was so much fun! Thanks again for puttin it all together and letting my family crash! And much props to your parentals for all they did.

Chelsie said...

ah i hope to be in the drawing for next year! megan called and told em about it, and of course, it sounded awesome! i love your family