Happy Birthday Judy! She really is pretty awesome and I have never thought of hamburgers the same way since ;) I agree with Chelsie - I totally dig these flash back photos!
happy birthday judy. hey, do you have a digital srapbook program or something. if so what is the name and brand of it. i need to do some scrapbooking and your stuff is always so stinkin cute
5 comments:
happy birthday judy!! your mom is so cute, and i love seeing these pics of your parents from back in the day...they're hot stuff
Happy Birthday Judy! She really is pretty awesome and I have never thought of hamburgers the same way since ;) I agree with Chelsie - I totally dig these flash back photos!
Your mom is so cute. I love all your postings. They are so super creative!
Your family rocks! Love the costumes and all I can say about your mom is "Hubba Hubba"!
happy birthday judy. hey, do you have a digital srapbook program or something. if so what is the name and brand of it. i need to do some scrapbooking and your stuff is always so stinkin cute
Post a Comment