
With finals coming up and pharmacy application due dates rapidily approaching I will be spending my time hanging out with my favorite gal pal Mary Library. She's a cozy little knook nestled on the upper floor of Salt Lake Community College where I have been spending mylong days. So bare with me and get me through the next few weeks and I'll be sure to check in as soon as I return to the real world.
3 comments:
oooh.. good luck! sounds intense.
you aren't crazy, just extremely baby hungry. i'll make sure to let you see baby roberts all the time when he/she is here. we are leaving for st. george wednesday, and then we'll be back on sunday. then i have my first doctor appt next week. so maybe we can get together next weekend for non alcoholic drinks to celebrate your birthday.
From what I read above, your birthday is coming up! Yay for you. Sorry about the time you will be spending in the library. You are a dedicated person.
Post a Comment