If for some reason your invitation didn't make it...consider this your invite. I'm pretty sure I invited everyone I know so if you didn't get an invite...
1st: I'm so sorry please don't take it personal...blame the post office and
2nd: I totally want anyone who reads this to come. I even double checked my approved list to make sure! F.Y.I. Marcia will be making her peanut butter cupcakes that she's rapidly becoming famous for at the Ogden shower so that should get ya'll to come.
(p.s. I totally made these cards...I know I'm talented)
Ogden Shower
click photo to enlargeSalt Lake Shower
click photo to enlarge
8 comments:
i hope we come up! my mom isnt sure yet! but if we dont we are commin up in three weeks fo sho!
Hmmm. I didn't know there was a Salt Lake shower! We have driven to Ogden/Logan/Bear Lake about 10 times this month. Can I switch?! LOL. But then again, those peanut butter cup cakes. Hmmmm.
Yeah, about that.... mother and I won't be attending, but that doesn't mean we have a spectacular present for your little peanut!!!! Sorry, bout not coming, you know I"m always good for a Hutchison party, but seems as though my hubby and I are celebrating out anniversary or whatever, so we won't be there. I'll bring over your present to your mom's. You going to be there sunday??
Wish I could be there :-) Baby showers are the best. Wishing you lots of cute little girl clothes and bows. Say hi to everyone for me
You mind about favortie people list might change after you recieve said gift. Besides you don't mean that. You're just crazy and pregnant.
Hope you have a great shower and get lots of fun stuff for the baby!
I hope the shower went well. We were thinking about you yesturday. I hope you got lots of fun baby stuff.
Hi! I'm so sorry I had to miss, but I hope you had a great shower. You are getting so close! We still need to get together if we can somehow work that out!
Post a Comment