My VERY talented sister Marcia made me this bow hanger for the baby's knook. She even painted the plaque to match my bedding (very impressive) and to top it off...she made all the bows. It's good to know people like Marcia!
I was totally surprised to get this gift. My wonderful sister Tracy bought me a bottle warmer. She's so awesome. Love her!
My cute friend Danica drove ALL the way from Farmington to come to my shower with her very tiny baby Aliayah (sorry if I spelled that wrong!). Her little girl was born 5 weeks early and she is teenie tiny! My Aunt Jilene took no time to swoop that baby up and take her away! Here she is loving on Aliayah.
My very fabulous neighbor Sherry even made an appearance. I love his lady and was glad she came. I haven't seen her in forever!
I wish I had more pictures of the people who came but I forgot to pull out my camera until the shower was pratcially over...Sorry everyone but you get off the hook this time of having a guest spot on my blog.
Here I am with all my loot! I got a ton of stuff.
My lovely grandma and Aunt Jilene got me this stroller! I was stoked. It's a lightweight one that is super easy to fold up and throw in the car... I must have!
This is Brennen after the shower. The poor kid was exhausted!
Salt Lake Baby Shower:
On Friday I had my last baby shower in Salt Lake. I only wanted to have two showers and bust them out so I didn't have to have like 4...well let me just say it was the best idea ever. I got to see all my friends and family in the same night. I married into an awesome family, I kid you not. The Roses do not disappoint. A TON of people came to the salt lake shower and most of it was Les's extended family. I thought I was spoiled in Ogden but I was literally showered with gifts at this one. I still can't believe how nice people are especially relatives I have probably only met once.Here is my fabulous diaper cake. The theme of this shower was just that...fabulous! Julie, Sheila and Jody went all out to make this a very glamorous shower and it was!
This was the gift table. My mom totally painted those letters for me for my nursery and I love them. Aren't they adorable. I think you can now all see where I get my craftiness from!
The whole party was red, black and white to go with the nursery. Very cute!
Here are the eating tables. Aren't those place mats cute? There are scrapbook paper and after the shower I got all of them so I can make a scrapbook for Eden. Julie you are so good!
Ever was so cute that day (that is before she became the devil!) She was sampling every piece of ice in the water bucket to make sure it was cold enough for everyone to drink. So thoughtful of her!
Here is THE CUTEST blanket my mom's friend at work made for me. Patti you are amazing! I absolutely love this blanket. Patti and Toni you rock!
This is the gift table after everyone left. I was glad we had the shower at my house because it all would not have fit into my car. THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who came to my showers. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family.
Okay people....can you believe I only have 4 more weeks until my due date?! CRAZY! I still can't believe that it's almost here and I'm going to be a mommy. I get very excited and nervous all at the same time. I want her to get out now so I can hold her but at the same time I want her to stay inside because I know what's ahead. I mean I took care of Bronson since he came home from the hospital so I'm no dumby as to what's in store! Here is my fabulous 36 week picture. I know I DO NOT look good at all but I'm past the point of caring. The tucked in shirt looks a bit funny but if I didn't try and tuck it in there would have been skin showing. My garments and shirts aren't long enough anymore.... it's very attractive! There isn't much I can wear anymore and I had no desire to look pretty. I just wanted to take a picture before a forgot...SOO here I am in all my 9 month glory! boys...eat your hearts out! You know you can't resist something as good looking at me!
2 comments:
It looks like you got a ton of great stuff. Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, but David got married that day. Good luck, you are going to be such a cute and fun mom!
I wish I could have been there. We got that exact same stroller last week and I LOVE IT!!! Looks like you got tons of fun stuff. Enjoy!
Post a Comment