Eden is getting to be so much fun. Here are the things she's learned to do.
*She loves to eat pears...apples (not so much) and bananas (loves them)
*She belly laughs now and I can't get enough of it
*She has found her feet and any chance she gets she grabs them and shoves them in her mouth
*She has finally learned to jump in her jumper and loves to jump. Even when she's mad and wants to get out she jumps faster
*She has almost rolled over. She has her upper half down. We are still working on getting that leg to cross over.
*She can almost sit up on her own. She likes it when I put the bobby behind her so she can sit up. If I ever lay her against something she always tries to pull herself into a sitting position which ends with her falling to the side...we are still working on those core muscles, but we are OH SO close.
Today we had a little photo shoot and I think the pictures turned out great.
My big girl
She LOVES the camera...not nesscessarily (spelling?) taking the picture but loves the camera itself.
I have a ton of these kinds of pictures...
trying to eat the camera...
This time she acutally grabbed the camera right when I was taking the picture...
Eden is very busy these days and by the time Les comes home I'm exhausted, especially on the days I have to work....but I can't help but love it when I find her like this...
So sweet when she sleeps I could squeeze her. She loves her face covered when she sleeps.
Even though she's getting so big, I can't help but love everyday I have with her. Most of all, I love that she loves her mom. She's the sweetest little baby and I'm so lucky/grateful she's all mine!








4 comments:
her hair is coming in!! what a sweet girl. i wanna chew on those chubby cheeks. i love how henry is just barely getting the sitting up thing and she's already starting.
I have seen the not so sweet Eden, usually it's Ever that brings it out of her but one day there will be love.
Oh how cute! I love her 5 month pictures!
She is so cute - those pictures turned out great! Sleeping babies - or any child for that matter - are adorable. I think God made them that way so I wouldn't throw Annabelle out the window ;)
Post a Comment