Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Won't You Be My Valentine?!

So my family and I had a great Valentines this year.  Natalie came in from Cali and we hung out all weekend long....which meant I left my husband all weekend long over Valentines day...I know I'm an awesome wife, but I did make it up to him.

Well, we had fun playing the Wii and going to lunch and all that sort of stuff but I didn't manage to pull out my camera until Valentine's Day...so here are the pictures I DO have.
This is me and Eden on Valentines day.  I totally copied Missy and bought the exact same dress she got for her little girl.  I just couldn't help myself.  It was too dang cute.

Lately when I try and take Eden's picture, this is what she does.  She LOVES her feet and wants to grab them any chance she gets.

my little valentine

While I was trying to take Eden's picture Ever was screaming her guts out because I wouldn't let her sit on the couch next to her (Ever is a little obessed).  So after I got a couple of good shots I let Ever get on the couch.

Ever smiling at Eden cuz she got her way

first it was just an arm behind Eden

Then it was two

Then it was a leg coming on top of Eden

notice the ever approaching leg...it one point it was across Eden

sheer joy for Ever...a look of terror for Eden

"I Love Her!"...you know that's what Ever is thinking

Eden giving in to the mauling..

Followed promtly by a kiss!

This is my gift to Les for Valentines day.

My cute card.  I got him a Steelers sweatshirt.  It was pretty sweet.  I'm not very crafty when it comes to presents for Les.  I either get him something Steelers or something Utah...the man is hard to buy for.

On a completely different note.  Natalie made Eden a bow and it was very cute so I took a picture.

My daughter is officially wearing all 6-9 mo and 6-12 mo clothes.  She's huge.  It makes me very sad...but she sure is cute!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Haha. I love that you got the play by play in photos. That Ever kills me, though I worry about Marcia's future child. lol. I am enjoying all the clothes I recognize as well. Speaking of, I hear ya on getting big quickly. I have started putting Evan in 12-18 month clothing. I mean, seriously?! Come on!

The Wilson Family said...

Sometimes love hurts Marie, Ever hasn't figured out 'soft' yet. I hope my child comes out tuff or she's in for some serious trouble.

Soontobemoser said...

dont be sad that she is chunky! Chubby babies are adorable and fun! Spencer was 10 lbs 10 oz when he was born, chubby as hell and now look at him-- a bean pole.
Hugs and Kisses to Eden!

amy g said...

Eden is such a doll marie, love those blue eyes! Nat made that bow?? I don't believe it. I'm glad Eden has been the crash test dummy for Marcia's #3. what a trooper.