Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Superbowl

This year for the superbowl we had planned to go to our lovely friend's house for the big game...unfortunately, my daughter decided to be a crazy person that day.  She would literally freak out and scream bloody murder for like 10 minutes straight for no apparent reason.  Earlier that day we attempted to go to church but barely made it through the sacrament before the melt downs began.  Needless to say we didn't finish church or leave the house that day.  I could not put her down.  I literally held her all day and now I'm feeling the effects...my back is KILLING me, but somehow I got her to smile for some much needed Eden's 1st Superbowl Pictures....
Les has been waiting since the day Eden was born for her to fit into this shirt.  He kept asking me if it would fit her yet..it was still a little big but we made it work. I, however, wanted to join in on the family shirt theme but I have yet to recieve a steelers shirt from my husband...
...because the Steelers weren't in the superbowl.
a moment of happiness (probably because she was being held)...
I just want you all to take a good look at these pants...these are 9 month pants!  My child is huge.  The waist on the 3-6 mo pants squeeze her guts out and are almost too short.  I just can't believe she fits in these pants.
Bronson decided he wanted "his headband" and stole it from Eden.  Everything is his.  He even calls Eden's bumbo "My Eden's Bumbo".  Once he put this on, he ran to his dad and yelled "surprise".  Chad immedately yelled at him to take it off....he just ran away and kept it on the rest of the night.
I just had to take a picture of Eden in this outfit.  I was loving it.  Notice the 3-6 month pants....they are a little to short and her belly is exploding out of the sides (sigh)...she's so big.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Well, at least it is cute when her tummy explodes out the sides of her pants. Why can't it be the same for me? lol.

Soontobemoser said...

Im partial to chubby babies! I love it! What a chunk- Just want to cuddle and kiss on her! Try not to be such a stranger! Hopefully see you three soon!

The Wilson Family said...

Love her face!! And could squeeze her guts!

Jen said...

She is so cute! Chubby babies are awesome.

Heidi said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. She is always dressed perfectly, I think I need you energy.

Chelsey said...

i love the exploding belly. i always feel bad for henry so i usually undo his pants when he sits down. lol. lets get these babies on another date.