This is going to be a picture overload so brace yourself. This weekend was jammed packed full of fun! On Saturday we went to Lagoon for my dad's work lagoon day. We planned it perfectly...arrived right after the 1st storm and left before the monsoon!
The kids were so excited to have their hands stamped...Ever, however, would NOT let the lady touch her hand, hence the stamp on the arm...
We headed to the kiddie section of the park and that's pretty much where we stayed. I wasn't sure how many rides my little Eden could go on, but we found one she could and it turned out to be her favorite...and by favorite I mean we went on it probably 6 times!


Eden got to go on a few rides, but we quickly found out that up and down rides = no fun for Eden. Plus, Les was a nervous wreck thinking she was going to "fall" out...
We did, however, like the cars...straight and slow were the key
Look at the pure joy of Brennen's face. He loved the airplanes. He loved that he could make it go up and down...Bennett was just happy to be a part of the ride.
We even got to go on the train...and might I just add that it was probably the best train ride I've been on in a long time. The animals were out and about. The lions were pacing the cage RIGHT next to the train...pretty much awesome. Here we are patiently (and I just that word loosely) waiting for the train...
I'm pretty sure this is how Les felt all day. He didn't have so much fun. We never had a chance to ride any big rides...it was all about the kids....please note that Eden is NOT happy. If there were sound your ears would be ringing...
SUNDAY:
After a delicious lasagna dinner, we stripped the kids down and did some pumpkin carving. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.
(please note Ever's faces...love her!)
Here is Eden's transformation in a 5 minute period...followed promptly by the spilling of all the water and paint everywhere...which ended our pumpkin painting time!
We are still trying to get ready for Halloween at my house...What should Eden be for halloween?...we are still trying to decide...































5 comments:
Your family has so much going on! The pics are great and I vote Bat Woman for Eden! Too cute!
Very cute thank you for bringing the camera since I have no brain and always forget!!
Oh my word, your family is adorable!!! So good to hear from you, hope all is well!
I don't know who's faces are better - Ever's when she is carving pumpkins or all of Bennett's at Lagoon. lol. And Eden with those pumpkins/paint? Hilarious.
Your family always does the funnest things! Frightmares looks so fun. Was Eden scared at all? She is such a doll. I love your family pics by the way.
Post a Comment