Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Half a Century

See this pretty lady....
























She is FIFTY years old!  That.is.out.of.control.  You all hear me talk about how awesome my family is (...well, cuz it is...) and I think a lot of it has to do with this gal right here.  She's the best!  I know everyone thinks their mom is the best, but I have to say that many people have told me that my mom IS the best...and I tend to believe them. 

I have SO many fun memories growing up and that's because my mom had to deal with 6 crazy kids.  It's amazing she's not more crazy herself!  She did so many fun things with us and I never remember not having a blast when it came to growing up (teenage years excluded). 

SOOO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  I hope I can be half as good as a mom as you are to me.  Love you lots!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Birthday to Judy!! My favorite memory of your mama is her yummy cooking and her mad piano skills! I remember going crazy in your front room dancing like maniacs while she played the peanuts song! Good times!

Megan said...

Teenage years excluded! HAHAHA! That is hilarious.

Happy Birthday to Judy. She is a fabulous mom indeed. I can't believe how much Natalie looks like her. Craziness!