Monday, October 4, 2010

SOO Big

My little Eden is getting so big.  She is crawling around like crazy and lately has been pulling herself up onto everything!  I'm a little scared what is going to happen once she starts walking. She is finally getting to a stage where she can entertain herself which makes me OVER joyed.  I can finally get dinner ready without having a crying baby attached to my leg.  This weekend I was up in Ogden and I got some really cute shots of my little girl outstide and I just HAD to share.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute. As always. And three cheers for entertaining themselves. Evan knows when I am making dinner he can get into mischief and I don't stop him. Usually he just pulls down bags of goldfish off the pantry shelves, rips them open and helps himself. Dang kid!

Shambray said...

MARIE!!! She is so cute! I love all the pics of her! You are such a fun cute mommy. She is so lucky to have you!

Jen said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's already one. Enjoy!

Katie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Make sure you have child protective latches on all your cabinets or you'll be cooking dinner and cleaning at the same time. Oh, and awesome that she can entertain herself-I wonder if my teenagers will do that some day? Hmmm..............

Anonymous said...

Marie, she is so adorable! She is so smiley all the time! Her smile is so contagious!