Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Such a Sad Day

Today my world crashed....my external hard drive that is.  On that hard drive was ALL my pictures...not backed up....and they are lost.  All of them. I want to cry.  I have no pictures of Baby Eden...I have no pictures of Baby Dixie....I have no pictures....only those on my blog and facebook and I want to cry (again).  If you have pictures of Eden (mostly to my family)  Please email them, put them on a disk...ANYTHING so that I will have pictures. I'm off to subscribe to an online backup system and buy myself a new hard drive.

4 comments:

Megan said...

That stinks big time. Ross stores our pictures on an external hard drive. I always thought he was a nerd for doing that, but now I am glad. I am sorry, again. I hope you are able to get lots of pictures back!

Mitzi said...

That stinks! Do you have the ones I took? If not, I still do. I know it sounds crazy, but some people say putting it in the freezer works sometimes. It's worth a try. Sometimes the pics on the blog are actually a decent resolution (72 on web vs 300 to print) so some can still be printed small and you'd at least have a 4x6 you could stick in a book.

The Killer Bunch said...

Get a hard drive that is a solid state. That means that the disk inside does not spin. Spinning hard drives (which are most common to buy) can easily be damaged if they are bumped while on. Solid state hard drives are not as touchy.

Chelsie said...

oh no i'm so sorry!! that stinks..do you have them on like costco or anything?