I am also a fan of the first two, maybe because I never see you when you aren't smiling...even when Marcia would yell at you for breaking into her room and stealing her clothes..
oh thanks guys! You make me blush. I will definately post pictures of my new house...it's kind of in the works right now. I have nothing to decorate it with but I figure I'll get a good start after the wedding.
3 comments:
Those are all way cute! I like the smiley ones the best! You guys look cute together. You'll have to post pictures of your new house that you bought!
I am also a fan of the first two, maybe because I never see you when you aren't smiling...even when Marcia would yell at you for breaking into her room and stealing her clothes..
oh thanks guys! You make me blush. I will definately post pictures of my new house...it's kind of in the works right now. I have nothing to decorate it with but I figure I'll get a good start after the wedding.
Post a Comment