This is the first official picture of my cute little dog. This was taken the day I brought her home. As you can see Les was VERY excited about our dog...doesn't even brake concentration from his playstation...
Below are some pictures of the past two halloween costumes. As you can tell she LOVES when I dress her up!
4 comments:
Your little Dixie is so cute! What kind of dog is she? She looks like she stays pretty little! I love her!
I usually don't like small dogs...cause they yap, but I have met Dixie and I thoroughly enjoy her. Maybe cause her name reminds me of my good ol' days in St. George....
OH thanks...she's a beagle and Chels, I know you have a puggle so you have half of my little Dixie. Megan, I did name her after the good 'ol St. George and she does remind me of my days there as well.
Marie, I found a note that you wrote me in high school! It was so funny! It was really sweet! So thanks for writing it a million years ago, it made me laugh and smile today!
Post a Comment