I am glad that you are being a blogger...now don't become a slacker like your sister..I want to be updated regularly. Anna needs to hang with Todd, Les and Brennan...shes got what it takes to be in their club too!
Perfect! She can be in the club. You know Megan you don't live too far from me so I think we need to become friends. Les's sister lives out here in Herriman so I'm only like a hop, skip and a jump away. Lets be friends!
2 comments:
I am glad that you are being a blogger...now don't become a slacker like your sister..I want to be updated regularly. Anna needs to hang with Todd, Les and Brennan...shes got what it takes to be in their club too!
Perfect! She can be in the club. You know Megan you don't live too far from me so I think we need to become friends. Les's sister lives out here in Herriman so I'm only like a hop, skip and a jump away. Lets be friends!
Post a Comment