Friday, July 13, 2007

My Newest Nephew-To-Be

Les's brother and sister gave birth to their little baby 4 months early! Julie was diagnosed with preclampsia and they had to take the baby to save her life. It was some pretty scary stuff. Bronson was born on May 14th and weighed 1 lb 9 oz and he was 12 in. from head to foot. Luckily he's doing great and is getting big. He is exactly 2 months tomorrow and he weighs a whopping 3 lbs and just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Here are a few of the early pictures. I'll post more when I get them.


This is a little card the hospital made for Bronson. If you look closely his hand is next to a quarter. He is oh so tiny.



This is Bronson next to his crib buddy. It's a little "Ty" bear and it's just as big as him.



Bronson wearing some cool shades as he basks in the incubator lights.


This is a more recent picture of Bronson. He's breathing tube is out and the other little tube you see is a feeding tube, but he no longer has that either (I think) because he is successfully breast feed which is a HUGE step in going home. He's definately a Rose!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens! He is so tiny! Is he still in the hospital? How is Les' sister doing? He is way cute though! I'm pretty excited that you have a blog!

Megan said...

He is so teeny tiny. Anna was only in the NICU for 4 days and I thought I was going to die...I do not wish it upon anyone. I hope all goes well for them.

Marie Rose said...

I'm pretty excited that I have a blog too!! Les's sister is doing great. She's just a little stressed with everything that's going on (which you can imagine) that's why I quit my job and am now her nanny to help out until the little guy comes home. They will keep him in the NICU until his orginal due date which is September so we have a ways to go but he's doing great.

SHEILA AND DENNIS said...

Good job on your new BLOG. What fun to see all the stuff going.