Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday, Baby Blessing & Blurt

Saturday


Here's a video of Natalie and Christy battling it out. This is how Natalie was every round. Needless to say, it got a bit loud.


Sunday


Monday

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

she is too stinkin cute. how do you do the scrapbook posts and scrapbook header. i can't figure it out and i love it

Megan said...

You are so talented...but you already knew that huh? So I did like Breaking Dawn jusr had some mixed emtotions about it. I want to re read it again at a slower oace and just take things in. Maybe I will like it better when I am not expecting an explosive ending. Oh and lunch would be fantasmic. You let me know what days work for you since you have school and such and we can plan a date. Seriously!

The Killer Bunch said...

What a thorough documentary. Nice Job! I love what you can do with those scrapbook pages.

Hey did you hear. I rode my bike from Grandma's to mom's house and back. It was tough especially riding up several hills in the fierce winds we had that day.

Chelsie said...

ha that video is hilarious! i think i should come join in on your family game night! what do you say?! lets really plan a day to go down to visit megan and go to thanksgiving point or something like that