Friday, August 1, 2008

A Quick Weekend Trip

So my uncle, my cousin Matt and I (watch out Marcia I'm moving in on your favorite uncle!) are going on a quick weekend backpacking trip today. I'm super stoked. I LOVE the backpacking. We are going down to Zion National Park and trekking through the Virgin River. It looks like a beautiful place. Here are some pictures I found and I will post more when I get back. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Have fun and think of me looking at the gorgeous red rocks :) sigh. One of these days I am going to ditch my kid and you can take me back packing. ok. Good.

The Wilson Family said...

You can't steal him from me, we've made a pack! You find your own favorite uncle, Randy's mine!!!

Carson and Shelly* said...

Marie,
We live just a couple minutes from Zion, you should stop in and say hi. - Shelly*