So last night after I took my last final for the summer...HOORAY!! I raced home to finish this book. All I can say is...AWESOME. I love it. It took me only two days to read the 753 pg book. Pretty pathetic I know. My poor husband had to keep checking on me to make sure I was eating and drinking to stay alive because I couldn't put the book down. He was very relieved last night when I finished. He said he was glad to finally have his wife back. Well, if you've already read the book like me tell me what you think....I sense sequels....

Now that I've devoured Breaking Dawn I am anxiously awaiting the movie Twilight. It's going to be good, I can't wait. For all you Twilight fans we might have to go see it on opening night (like the nerds we really are) and have a girls night out. Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the book is much as I did and hopefully we can all re-adjust back to our normal non-supernatural lives...lame!
3 comments:
on the cover it says it's the final book but perhaps a spin off on jacob and nessie? possible I think so!!!
I thought this was a the FINAL book too? I am starting mine today as we are leaving for Bear Lake. I am glad you liked it because I have heard bad things about it.
I am also definitely sensing a GNO for the movie. Maybe we could get everyone to come our way ;)
Okay so I just finished it. What were your thoughts. Shoot me an email. So much to discuss. I liked it, but it was almost anti-climactic. Definitely the last book for this series (page 674, 4th paragraph, sentence 2 & 3 and then page 755) but maybe she will publish the first book from Edwards point of view like she mentions on her web site. I would like that...one can only hope :)
Post a Comment