i'm out of the loop on music too...so i'm not really any help. but that thing is tiny! hey i've been meaning to ask you. how do you save your pages and pics in photoshop so that you can click on them to enlarge them on your blog?
I will have to look into that. I am sure, being the music expert that I am, I can come up with some good running songs. Although, I too don't listen to much radio anymore. You can still kick it old school! Ask me the last time I ran with music almost 4 years. Yeah I had one when MP3 players very first came out (about 5 years ago). I got me one for $120 and it held 30 songs! Oh how technology changes and so quickly.
marie i love you!!! you make me laugh:P i know what ya mean about running without music. its just so boring! guess what? i've been running every day at 5!!! its the best way to start a day:D dont know what to tell ya on the music. i dont listen to the radio much either lol xoxo/erica
6 comments:
i'm out of the loop on music too...so i'm not really any help. but that thing is tiny! hey i've been meaning to ask you. how do you save your pages and pics in photoshop so that you can click on them to enlarge them on your blog?
I will have to look into that. I am sure, being the music expert that I am, I can come up with some good running songs. Although, I too don't listen to much radio anymore. You can still kick it old school! Ask me the last time I ran with music almost 4 years. Yeah I had one when MP3 players very first came out (about 5 years ago). I got me one for $120 and it held 30 songs! Oh how technology changes and so quickly.
Hey! Remember me?
hooray for iPods! Shoot me your email and I'll look up some songs for ya.
amy_gardner03@hotmail.com
marie i love you!!! you make me laugh:P i know what ya mean about running without music. its just so boring! guess what? i've been running every day at 5!!! its the best way to start a day:D dont know what to tell ya on the music. i dont listen to the radio much either lol
xoxo/erica
A great workout/running song is 'Rock You Like A Hurricane' by the Scorpions.
Post a Comment