HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!!! Sorry I could only text you, but as always school is trying to kill me. (I am completely convinced of this) See ya in a week!
Happy belated birthday! i thought to myself on wednesday...self i'm 99% sure it's my dear marie's birthday today....i got my phone out to text you...then someone called and totally spaced it. i'm glad you had such a great birthday and thanksgiving
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!!! Sorry I could only text you, but as always school is trying to kill me. (I am completely convinced of this) See ya in a week!
Happy belated birthday! i thought to myself on wednesday...self i'm 99% sure it's my dear marie's birthday today....i got my phone out to text you...then someone called and totally spaced it. i'm glad you had such a great birthday and thanksgiving
Happy Friggin Birthday! I am glad it was a better time this year than last ;)
You guys take the cake in "Most Creative and Funny Family" of the year. We'll be there for Judy"s "White Elephant" so I'll see you then.
Post a Comment