I'm going to have to check out the Santa run next year. Doubt I'll participate, but it sure would be fun to take the kids to see!! Can I just say...Natalie is your mothers twin in that picture. At first glance I thought for sure it was Judy!
That race looks awesome. I am sorry I didn't make it. I am still running so I wanted to do it with you, but mornings aren't always the best still. Plus I had to do my Black Friday shopping! Still you guys look like you had a lot of fun!
3 comments:
I'm going to have to check out the Santa run next year. Doubt I'll participate, but it sure would be fun to take the kids to see!! Can I just say...Natalie is your mothers twin in that picture. At first glance I thought for sure it was Judy!
That race looks awesome. I am sorry I didn't make it. I am still running so I wanted to do it with you, but mornings aren't always the best still. Plus I had to do my Black Friday shopping! Still you guys look like you had a lot of fun!
I that's fine Marie but you forget I have the picture from Gma's birthday and many more incriminating photographs. BEWARE Boohaha!!
Post a Comment