
I thought I'd kill to birds with one stone. My friend Chelsey tagged me and it's Les's birthday so I thought I'd tell you a little about my hubby.
1. Where did you meet? We meet through a great friend of mine, Alan
2. How long did you date? Three years before we got married
3. How long have you you been married? 1 blissful year
4. Favorite Feature? I'd have to say his sideways smile...you'll never see a real one (see sample pictures...don't let the cute smile fool you...its not real!)
4. Favorite Feature? I'd have to say his sideways smile...you'll never see a real one (see sample pictures...don't let the cute smile fool you...its not real!)
5. What is your favorite quality of his? His humor...even though sometimes I want to smack him for it! (see sample pictures for example...)
6. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me lots of names...see previous comment
7. What is his favorite color? I'm going to go with Crimson Red (Utes)
6. Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me lots of names...see previous comment
7. What is his favorite color? I'm going to go with Crimson Red (Utes)
8. What is his favorite food? Steak and Potatoes...he doesn't eat anything else...literally
9. What is his favorite sport? Football to watch but baseball to play
9. What is his favorite sport? Football to watch but baseball to play
10. When and Where was your first kiss? At his house (the bachelor pad...I feel bad for all of you who didn't get to see that gorgeous place...yikes!)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? rent movies and cozy it up on the love sac
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? rent movies and cozy it up on the love sac
12. Do you have any children? We have 5 sergeant children
13. Does he have a hidden talent? The privileged few have seen my husband bust a move...it's a sight to behold.
14. How old his he? 31 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
15. Who said, "I love you first?" He did...I worked my charm and got it out of him first
14. How old his he? 31 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
15. Who said, "I love you first?" He did...I worked my charm and got it out of him first
16. What is his favorite type of music? rap and rock
17. What do you admire most about him? He works hard and puts up with my craziness
18. Do you think he will read this? Never...he thinks this blog thing is nuts
17. What do you admire most about him? He works hard and puts up with my craziness
18. Do you think he will read this? Never...he thinks this blog thing is nuts
below are some pictures I like to call "Les Classics"
precious right?! In over half the pictures I have of us, he has a gun to my head! All I can say is...it must be true love!


4 comments:
You two are so cute! Happy Birthday to Les!
Happy Birthday Les. What a funny post. Ross never smiles his real smile for pictures either. Lame boys!
isn't he romantic? the gun thing made me melt.. lol. and i'm glad i too got to see the bachelor pad. i'm pretty sure that is where my first kiss with alan happened. that place has memories.
haha, happy birthday les. isn't funny that guys are always either stone faced or acting like a dork in pictures...the gun to the head thing is hilarious. haha
Post a Comment