Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Marcia Ranae

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIA!!!!

So today my WONDERFUL sister Marcia turns the big 26! That is late-twenties my friends. Well, I figured since I embarrass her without even knowing sometimes in the pictures I post I would lay off for once and do a blog completely dedicated to her (and be nice!) So here's to you Marcia on your big day. Hope you have a good one.

THE 26 REASONS I HAVE THE COOLEST SISTER EVER!

1. She can always show you a good time, even if it's just hanging out at her house with her kids
2. When me and her get together we are pretty much the funnest people I know!
3. She always looked out for me in jr. high and high school. She let me tag along where ever she was going. Which I'm sure drove her crazy most of the time
4. She let me date her friends (and there were a lot of them)...and told them she'd rip off their balls if they hurt me. If that's not love I don't know what is!
5. She can turn most anything into a craft...a gene I just discovered I had!
6. She's an awesome mom. Those kids always have fun stuff to do.
7. I can call her and complain to her about my husband and she has similar stories so I don't feel so bad.
8. She lets me eat all of her Oh's cereal when I come over
9. She was always down to play X-men with me even though she insisted on being Rouge (the coolest X-men) each time and made me be Storm (which was less cool) but I could fly
10. She always shared her clothes with me (even if I had to break into her room to get them)
11. She doesn't have a middle name so she adopted the name Ranae and it seemed to stick
12. She'll drive an hour and a half to come hang out with me and then leave 2 hours later
13. She gave me all of Ever's old clothes without a hesitation...and they are all super cute
14. She will tell you when you're being a brat and not feel bad about it
15. I don't think she knows how to take a picture without cheesing it...she may have started that family trait.
16. She will drop anything she's doing if someone in the family needs help.
17. She'll run 15 miles in a 189 mile relay team just to prove to people that she can when everything thought she couldn't make it.
18. She is dedicated to going to the gym for her classes twice a week. I can't even say I do that!
19. She has to wash her feet immediately if they get dirty...it's very odd
20. She'll make you dinner if you hang out at her house long enough
21. She can remember things from our childhood that I don't even think really happened but if they did they were fun.
22. She has a way of convincing you to watch her kids without even asking you to.
23. She makes you feel wanted without really doing anything.
24. She'll name herself your maid of honor if you don't pick one... believe I know.
25. She's not afraid to remind you how beautiful or awesome she is.
26. She's my best friend...which is probably the best thing.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Okay so #20 made me laugh out loud because I remember her having to lock her room so you wouldn't steal her clothes. But nothing made me laugh more then #14 - so true. But at the same time I think she was probably my only friend who stuck up for me when people talked crap on me behind my back. She is a pretty swell gal if I do say so myself!

The Wilson Family said...

Just a few reasons to reitterate my awesomeness. I think I just made up two new words with myself compliment there which I guess proves #25! I am quite the woman!! Thanks!

The Wilson Family said...

Ok listen after I posted I realized I had a few other things to say, first off my memory is completely in tact. If I say it happened it totally did there may need to be a few changes to the story (as I have an active imagination) but they totally occured!! Secondly, you want to be with my kids I just make you realize that without paying you. And thirdly, shared is a loose term you more or less stole but really whose holding on to that anymore anyway!

Chelsey said...

That was funny.. and I too love me some Oh's. Dee-lish.