Monday, March 15, 2010

Crafts, Fish and Fun

So I've been a major blog slacker lately.  I've done so much in the past few weeks but I haven't had my camera.  Spring is definately in the air cuz I've been busy busy busy.  A few weeks back the fam came down and we went to the Living Planet Aquarium.  The kiddies had so much fun.
Eden L.O.V.E.S the aquarium.  It's her fav.  She loves all the big fish.  I wish I had video of her looking at the big fish.  She screams her guts out every time one swims by the window.  I can't tell if it's excited screaming or scared screaming...either way it's hilarious!
All Brennen wanted to do was look at the sharks.  The first half of the Aquarium he just ran through it cuz he wanted to see the sharks. 
Ever was as happy as can be. She would just run and scream in delight.  She was just happy to be surrounded by ALL her favorite people.
Eden wasn't in the best of mood.  She is still a little unsure of my family when we haven't seen them for a while, but by the end of the day she was all smiles.
How cool is this picture?  The jellyfish were my favorite. 
How cute is this?  These two are a hoot.  Love them!
So I wasn't suppose to use a flash when taking a picture of the octopus, but in my own defense I didn't see the sign until after I took the picture.  I hope I didn't blind the poor thing.
Here is Brennen looking at "his sharks."  He loved them.  Every time one would swim by he would jump and then laugh his head off. 
 
My mom let all the grandkids pick out one toy at the gift shop.  Ever just couldn't decide what she wanted.
Which one to choose....
"I want them all....PLEEEEAASSEEE!"

On a completely different note, I have been VERY crafty lately.  My cute friend Nancy was having a baby shower and so I HAND MADE her this card...
Her nursery is a griaffe (spelling?!) theme...I must say, BRAVO
I also made Christy a car seat cover but I failed to take a picture of it.  It's very cute. I'll have to take a picture before I give it to her.  Marcia was so kind and made my sister in law Julie some ties for her little boy Bronson.  I thought they turned out AWESOME!  Julie loves them.
Marcia you are OH SO crafty...one day I will be as crafty as you...but it may take some time.

One ANOTHER note, I tried to take some St. Patrick's Day pictures for the grandparents today but my child was not cooperating at all.  So we are going to have to take another go at it...So my St. Patty's Day cards might be a little late, but she sure is cute!

4 comments:

Jen said...

She's so cute! I'm glad I'm not the only blog slacker. Remember how we were going to get together sometime before our children are teenagers? I'll facebook you some dates.

Megan said...

Oh how I love your family. Eden is adorable and so is the card you made. And those ties?! You guys never cease to amaze me. You guys need to spread the love and teach me your mad skills.

Natalie Hutchison Belnap said...

I LOVE the Living Aquarium!! I went there twice before I left! The one here has foot long sea horses! AMAZING!!!

The Wilson Family said...

We know we know Natalie California is great sheesh if you would just get your boyfriend to buys us plain tickets we could come visit you and all these cool places!!!