Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Look What I Can Do!!!

Today Eden decided it was time to roll over.  This morning while I was eating some cereal at the kitchen table, Bronson and Eden were watching Blue's Clues.  Bronson was sitting at Eden's head and kept saying hello to her.  Well, she decided she wanted to see him and rolled right over...just like that.  I then proceeded to spend the rest of my day trying to get it on film.


if you listen you can hear Bronson cheering her on...LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

i LOVE how babies get their arm stuck and don't know how to move it. i could watch henry roll over all day.

Heidi said...

Oh, you're in trouble now, you better start baby proofing!:)
Really though you are entering such a fun stage when they just start learning things like crazy.

Megan said...

So cute. Anna would roll every where to get to where she wanted to go. Evan can roll over but doesn't really care to use that to get to places. That would require too much energy. lol. They grow up so fast. Eden is so cute. And I agree. I think we need to hang out again soon!

Ulrich Family said...

Yeah Eden! As for mommy I am sorry after this everything is going to happen so fast. Crawling, Walking talking. The next thing you know you are potty traing a 2 year old.

Meg said...

YEah Eden. I agree everything starts happening so fast from here on out so good luck. I still can't believe how big Eden has gotten I feel like just yesterday you told us she was born.