First and foremost!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATALIE!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
YYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!
Now blow out your candles and make a wish!
See ya later, we love ya!
Lately I've been having a flare up of the crafties...I've been oh so crafty. Here is the carseat cover I made Christy for the new babe... I think it turned out great.
She's having a little boy and I LOVED this fabric...so cute!
I even got fancy with the stitching.
We do buttons, not bows for boys.
I also wanted to make some onesies for my sisters that are with child. I saw this on a blog and thought it would be cute and fun. Plus, it was super easy.
I got some cute fabric from the store, along with some WonderUnder and I traced all my designed on the WonderUnder and then ironed it onto my fabric.
Then I just cut out my shapes
Next I ironed them onto my onesies
Marcia is having a girl so I did 12 different onesies
Lastly I just hand stitched around the shapes
I got crafty and stitched in some guitar strings to give it a little extra flare
I must credit Tracy and my mom for whipping up these two designs...I didn't like the ones I had so they just reached into their bag-o-tricks and pulled these out.
I am quite talented...I must say...
This weekend while I was up at my parents doing "TOP SECRET" stuff (more on this to come) We decided to get the kiddies together and take some Easter pictures. It was a mad house.
This is the best picture I got...and it's only of Eden and Ever. It went down hill DRASTICALLY after this shot.
Here the kids are waiting patiently while we try and convince Brennen to take a picture.
Trying to keep the spirits up while we AGAIN wait for Brennen to grace up with his presence
This is what happened once Brennen decided to join us....mass chaos insued...
We ended on this note.
Lastly, and if you've made it this far, bless your heart. My little baby isn't so little anymore and is 6 FREAKING months old. How does this happen?! I swear we just brought her home yesterday.
We went to the doctor yesterday and here are her stats:
17lbs 8oz 75%
27in 95%
42.5cm 75%
Weight/Height Ratio: 45%
We got a big girl, she's about the size of a 9 month old. I just hope she slows her growing down. It's too fast for mommy. I need her to be little a little bit longer.
Here are the things Eden loves to do:
*Her diet now consist of peaches, pairs, bananas, apples and avacodos and she loves them all!
*She is a rolling machine. I can't put her on the ground without her rolling over and then yelling at me to roll her back (we are still working on the belly to back roll)
*She loves to throw things and then have you bend her over to pick them up and then she promptly throws them again. It's her favorite game
*Eden started swimming lessons this month and is already a fish. She doesn't mind the water on her face or being dunked. She merely bats her eyes and then kicks her arms and legs around. She loves the water.
*Eden is a gabber gabber. She just gabbers all day long. It makes me laugh.
* I swear Eden can say "da da." she says it all the time when Les isn't around. I try and get her to say "ma ma" but she just smiles at me and does nothing.
This picture cracks me up. She was trying to reach her binki...I can just hear her saying "Gimmie that binki!!"
Almost got it!
"Got It!!"
I LOVE THIS BABY!!!




























5 comments:
those onsies are so cute! i did a few over christmas break, and they turned out okay... i should have used that wonderunder though! they're on my blog if ya want to see em.
I need to make a onesie with the number 1 on it for Henry's "trash the cake" pictures. . Thanks for the ideas Mrs. Crafty McCraft.
Oh Marie! Such talent, I'm very impressed! Your lil Eden is just the cutest baby, it seems like she's always smiling.
As always your craftiness is awesome. And I like the pictures of the kids. I really think you should frame it. It shows personality so well and you will get to laugh every time you look at it ;)
You are a very talented girl! I think the 12th will work. I'll get back to you when it's closer. Eden is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment