Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's Day

So I wasn't as fun as I wanted to be for St. Patty's Day.  I had dreams of making green pancakes with green milk and the whole nine yards but since my child can't eat anything but baby food I settled for this...
Avacados...we tried them for the first time and Eden loves them.  She even opened her mouth really wide to get the next bite.

If she knew how to smack her lips she totally would

I wasn't feeding her fast enough, so she decided she needed to help mamma.

While I was trying to get ready to go for a walk (and before I got her dressed for the day) I found her like this in the living room.

She's in her purple jammies and she's reading her purple book...LOVE HER! She rolled over to get this book and it just so happen to be her purple book.  Cracks me up!

I just NEED this baby!!!  I can't imagine life without her.  She makes me smile.

On a different note, my cute friend Chelsey came over for a St. Patrick's Day walk.  After the walk Eden and Henry decided to chat it up on the couch.

They were so cute.  They would just sit and look at each other.  Eden would squeal and Henry would laugh at her.  It was so stinking cute!

I could not get them to both look at me and smile.  They were WAY to involved with looking and touching each other's arms to look at me for a picture.  I wish I had a video, cuz it was too funny.

Here is Eden going "What Mom?! I'm talking with my friend...." Henry was just all giggles....Aren't they a cute pair?

Sorry one more picture of my baby.  I seriously love this little girl.  I love everything about her.  I even love her when she screams. I just can't get enough.  I'm going to echo my friend Mitzi....even though she depends on me for everything...I mean everything....I still think I need her a little more than she needs me. 

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I feel the exact same way about Henry. I'm such a cry baby when it comes to him, because I can just sit there and look at him and start crying cuz I love him SO much. I love the pics of them together, and we need to plan another walk soon!

Chelsie said...

they're so cute. i love to see little babies interact with each other in their own way. mmm and avacados who can blame her...i'm smacking my lips over here thinking about them too ;-)