Pretty much I've been watching this cute kid since the day he came home from the hospital. I still watch him once a week and I claim him as my own. He taught me all I needed to know for when Miss Eden arrived....I was a pro mommy by then. Well, I love him to pieces and I can't believe that 3 years ago this little miracle came into my life.
For his birthday we had a Thomas theme..and as previously blogged I was in charge of the cake...or should I say MASTERPIECE!
This is the beginning stage of Thomas
halfway through...plus the side cars
There was a giant mess and so Julie and I wanted to make sure you all saw just how much junk it took to pull this sucker off!
notice the giant drinks...we needed our caffine to keep it going...two crazy kids and a cake to make...not easy my friends...not easy.
This the railroad track plus train yard
This is how we kept the kids entertained when they woke up from their nap. Aunt Jody gave Bronson an awesome Harley trike that he LOVES and grandma gave Eden this walker.
This is Bronson telling Eden to "MOVE!'...so sweet he is to Eden (most of the time)
Bronson seeing Thomas for the first time...this kid was stoked!
The trains in all their glory!
Bronson watching guard over this cake. He wouldn't let us put it in the fridge. He just wanted to look at it and not let anyone touch it.
The Party:
You can't really see but there is an AWESOME Thomas mobile...a marie orginal creation.
The treat table...
need I say more?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bronson...love you!
























2 comments:
Love it!
What an amazing party! Your family is amazing at holidays and festivities! I can't believe that cake. That is awesome! Sorry I fell off the blog world for a minute. I'll email you my parent's address.
Post a Comment