Here are some of the things I will remember about Eden at this age:
Eden LOVES to read
This is her favorite book
Eden can now drink from a sippy cup
She's acutally pretty good at it
This is what happens after she takes a drink...about half of it end up down her shirt
Mostly, she loves to bang her sippy cup around
she finds great joy in doing it...
that is, of course, until I take it away (don't worry I gave it back!)
Eden REALLY loves to drink out of a big cup...
she's really good at this too
she drinks every last drop (minus what ended up on her shirt)
She feels so big every time she takes a drink and stops to smile about it in between sips
Eden LOVES to eat anything and everything.
She likes to RIP things out of my hand and immediately shove it in her mouth and then she laughs at me when I look at her and say "HEY!!"
This is her favorite place to eat...on my couch! Look at that mess! She's a TV junkie...just like her dad!
Eden STILL has MAJOR seperation anxiety. Yes, this is her on the bathroom floor while I go to the bathroom. I seriously can't leave her or she'll scream her guts out! You saw that face when I took her sippy cup away....what's a mom to do? Look how happy she is to be near me all.the.time!
This is my new favorite thing Eden can now do...
It gives me 5 mintues to get something done...
notice her blurry legs? They never stop moving. When I'm feeding her they are either on my shoulder or literally on my face. I haven't been able to capture on camera yet but, believe me they are ALL over the place!
sometimes when she is feeding herself she thinks its a good idea to roll over...that is until her bottle falls out. She then proceeds to scream until I roll her back over and pop her bottle back in...she's a little high maintanence.
Other things Eden can do:
*She can shake her head "no, no, no" especially when I lay her down to nap
*She LOVES to blow raspberries when I try and feed her. Rather than eat she will lay there and blow raspberries on my arm, chest and any other skin showing. She thinks it HILARIOUS and I do too...most of the time.
*She's starting to wave bye-bye...for now it mostly looks like a Hitler wave..but we are getting closer
*She has started scooting up on her knees. This usually ends in a face plant. Crawling is right around the corner but for now I'm perfectly find with her being immoblie.
Eden, mommy loves you SO much. I think you are the sweetest, cutest little thing ever! Love you to pieces!




















2 comments:
So Kurt was just saying that he wishes he could skip over the new born stage and go to Eden's right now because she's fun! Well I say to you Kurt too damn bad!! Right? Suck it up man!! Am I an angry pregnant lady?? Nah
Oh the Hitler wave. It's a good one. But not as good as when they can hold their own bottle - such a magnificent day I tell ya! Evan could care less about the sippy cup (other than to bang it - he has already broken a few). We are in trouble in a month when he turns one and I take the bottle away. Eeks! Eden is just so dang cute, I can see why you don't mind having her attached to you ;)
Post a Comment