Today I came to work unshowered, no make-up on, hair in a nappy ponytail, fingers covered in food dye and stomach growling from not eating all day because I created this....
yes people, that is all cake and it took me ALL day, but it was worth it to see a little boys face, with sleep still in his eyes say "WWOOOWWW! Sank you soo much Marie. I wove it!" Melts my heart.
I will blog more about this when the party is over....so much to blog about...where did all my time go?

3 comments:
How could you not have eaten all day when that was right in front of you with easy access?!
ring, ring..... marie this is awesome calling again... I have a challenge for you. You up for the challenge? If you accept, call me.
this message will self destruct in 30 seconds.
wow! So amazing! I want to copy this for Colby's Birthday! I"m trying to think of an idea for Zack's 2nd birthday....I might have to use your talents.....
Post a Comment