Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Taught Eden a Trick!

So today while it was still too early to be awake and functioning...the Rose house was up and at 'em.  While Julie and I were rubbing the sleep out of our eyes Brittan told us he taught Eden a new trick.  We both kind of smiled and said "really?" (not thinking he really did) until we saw this....




We both were dying...he REALLY did teach her a trick.  Eden adores Brittan and this is proof!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I say you just sleep in all Summer long and let him teach her and help her develop new tricks. Sounds like an awesome deal to me ;)

Chelsie said...

haha, i love the video. she is so cute. i'm so glad i finally got to meet her for a minute. we'll have to get together and let them play soon. congrats on the house!! that is awesome!!