So I'm a genius! I OWNED my test on Friday and it was off to Ogden as fast as I could drive to see my little girl. I couldn't wait to hold her and squeeze her and smother her with kisses. I think I was more excited to see her than she was to see me. She was having a grand old time with Pa and Grandma. She didn't even give me a second thought, but non the less I was very happy to see my little girl again.
Saturday was Brennen's birthday which meant he was able to play his very first soccer game. It was a hoot. Little kids playing soccer is probably the most entertaining thing to occupy your saturday. Pretty much its a cluster of kids chasing a ball kicking it ever which way...man I love it!
Brennen was stoked...and I must admit...I was pretty stoked too!
mid-game drink...mind you the game was still in progress but when you're 4 and you need a drink...you need a drink
Happy to be a soccer player...
Good game! We won (does any 4 year old lose?....I think not!) Brennen even "shot 2 scores..."
So if you are ever wondering what it will take to get my husband to Ogden....I'll tell you. Hold his child hostage for a week at her grandparents house and eventually he'll come around. Les came up on Saturday and spent the day hanging out. I think Eden was VERY happy to have BOTH her parents around...
Sadly, I had to leave my baby for another two days. My daycare lady isn't back until Thursday and so I had to say good-bye again today to a very sad, crying baby. Just ask Marcia how it went watching SIX kids all under the age of 4...ya...I owe her big!
3 comments:
I LOVE 4 year old soccer! They are so cute! I had an awesome time seeing you Sunday and I LOVE EDEN! I think I've made my point so I'll see you later chiccy!
I am glad that everyone survived. Little kids playing soccer IS probably one of the funniest things ever. Love it!
haha, i guess i need to sign coop up next summer. way to go on your test! you rock!
Post a Comment