Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hurting Heart

It's offically been two days since I've seen my baby and my heart hurts.  I miss her face and want nothing more than to squeeze her little guts out.  I am, however, grateful for the two solid days of intense studying.  I was able to pass my first test today with 90% (there was only 10 questions and I missed one...which I shouldn't have...oh well)  I have another test on Friday and if I pass I get monday off....hooray!  You better believe that when 1:00pm rolls around on Friday I'll be racing my way up to Ogden so that I can get one of these big fat ones right on the lips!

4 comments:

The Herren's said...

You poor thing. I'm sure that is hard. It'll be all worth it though :)

Chelsey said...

Yeah, it's tough to leave the little babies. I was 2 days into Mexico before I was looking up flights home. :o)

Megan said...

I love that picture. I hope everything went well and you are cuddling with her now.

Way to go on the test, by the way!

Chelsie said...

i love this pic...it's one of my faves. she's so cute. props on your test! that's awesome.