Friday, July 27, 2007

Horseshoe Tournament

Well this last week was the famous "Horseshoe Tornament" up at Les' cabin. It was lots of fun. You enter as a couple but then you get hooked up with someone else's significant other. It's always a good time! Unfortunately, Les has to give up his title as the reigning Horseshoe Champion.


Some are really serious about the horseshoe tornament and lets just say I was out by the second round...I'm kind of a big deal...

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ha, way to go Marie! It sounds like a good time. I'm impressed you made it to the second round! That's one round further that I could make it!

The Wilson Family said...

It's about time you update this thing. Who did Les lose too? I don't even want to know his mood when that happened!!

Megan said...

Horse shoe tournament? That is the coolest thing I have ever heard and that is all I have to say!