School is OVER!!!
Okay I've been getting harrassed about not updating my blog enough but I just want to let you all know that I've been going to school this summer and I've been taking O. Chem and for those of you who haven't heard....Organic Chemistry is like one of the hardest classes out there so give me a break! :) Well, now that I'm offically done with school I'll be able to update this more. I have a ton of picture I want to put on and I'm going to start next week...so Look out!
3 comments:
Congrats! That is impressive! I forget what you graduated in..but anything that involved you taking O chem...gets props from me! I'm excited for you to update your blog more now! Are you going to be a full time nanny for your cute sister in law now that you're done with school?
yup...since the baby is coming home really soon I'll be taking care of him and the five year old while the older boys are in school. I'll probably nanny for her until she doesn't need me anymore or I go to pharmacy school.
Yeah, so orginally I wanted to graduate in Dietetics...which require O chem and Bio Chem. I got past Chemistry 1220...barely...and thought...if I struggled this much in this class I should seriously reconsider my major..so you are one awesome woman in my eyes!
Post a Comment